About Me

sometimes i'm accurate but imprecise. sometimes i'm precise but inaccurate. sometimes i'm both.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Must...not...use...cliche....

Garg! I'm jumping on the bandwagon, just to see what it is all about and this is my F1RST P0ST. Whew. Now that that is out of my system.

Hi, what I would like to believe is millions of readers crowding together to read my thoughts on whatever interests me this week but what will more likely end up being only people I know personally!

I guess that this would be a good time to do that silly introduction stuff for anyone who stumbles here and happens to not know who I am.

My name is Katie, I am going into my sophomore year studying Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering at SIT. I am a theater nerd (even though I spell it er not re), I play Dungeons and Dragons with a group of friends once a week and I am in a book club- yeah, even the nerds pick on me. I pretend to be as much of an Apple hater as everyone around me, but I happen to really not care all that much.

I am Catholic but, oddly enough, I am not a crazy person. Ok, I am a crazy person, but I am not a crazy Christian person. Politically, I go for the Democratic side of Libertarian. I can't stand pretentiousness or incompetence, which may or may not be occasionally contradictory.

Well, if you survived that, you know more about me than you probably ever wanted to and if you enjoyed it, a) you may be a masochist b) you may want to check out my friend Dan's blog Life in the Stratosphere at http://lifeinthestratosphere.blogspot.com and c) you may want to comment. Actually even if you hated it, please comment!

Signing off,
Katie

(edit for grammar. that's going to happen a lot)

2 comments:

  1. Peer pressure wooo!! Can't wait to see all your ratings of the fantastic people you get to work with. Also oodles of thanks for the unasked for promotion, I award you 10 million brownie points free of expiration =]

    Also don't worry about the grammar, you get redeeming points for spelling 'a lot' correctly.

    ReplyDelete